An easy & 100% vegan pasta for any occasion. Creamy and with an asian touch, can it become any better?
INGREDIENTS• 1 onion, chopped
• 2 cloves of garlic, minced
• 1 zucchini, chopped
• 1 small red bell pepper, chopped
• 4 1/2 cups uncooked pasta (of choice)
• 1 1/2 teaspoons red curry paste
• 3 cups diced tomatoes (canned)
• 1 cup canned coconut milk (whole fat)
• 1/2 cup frozen peas
• 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
• Black pepper & salt, to taste
• 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
INSTRUCTIONS1. Heat some oil in a large pot and sauté the onion for about 2-3 minutes. Then add the garlic, the zucchini, and the red bell pepper and cook for 2 more minutes.
2. Add the remaining ingredients except for the cherry tomatoes. Cook for about 15 minutes (uncovered and on medium heat, then add the cherry tomatoes and cook for two more minutes. Season with salt and black pepper. Enjoy!