DELICIOUS VEGAN DIP ZUCCHANOUSH | VEGAN RECIPE | VeganHey™
- 1 lb small zucchini (about 3),quartered lengtwise
- 3 tbsp olive oil, divided
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 3 tbsp mint leaves, divided
- 1 tbsp pine nuts, toasted
1. Heat grill to medium. Toss zucchini with 1 tablespoon oil and 1/2 teaspoon salt and garlic until tender and evenly charred, 8-10 minutes.
2. Transfer zucchini to blender along with with garlic, tahini, lemon juice, and 1 tablespoon mint and pulse to combine. With motor running on low speed, drizzle in remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil and puree until mostly smooth, increasing blender speed if necessary.
3. Chop remaining mint. Serve zucchini mixture topped with mint and pine nuts.
4. Enjoy this creamy dip to anything you like!
Leave a comment